Saturday, May 15, 2010

My Birthday

Saturday May 15th was my birthday. That's right, I turned 29!! Haha! I had a great birthday. The celebrating started on Friday. Warren and Matt went on a father/son campout, so I took the girls out on the town. I took them to McDonalds for dinner. Then my friend, Brook, asked us to stop in at her house for a little bit. She made me a beautiful birthday cake. It was delicious too. Then I took the girls to see the movie "Letters to Juliet". The movie was great! I loved it. Great chick flick. Then on Saturday, we invited all of my family in the area and Warren's parents over for a BBQ/swimming party. Thank you to everyone for your birthday wishes and making my birthday awesome.

Alyssa (Brook's daughter) wrote me a message.


The awesome cake that Brook made me.

Brook and me.


My sister Pam


Me with my sister Marilyn


Carlin stopped for a quick pic while swimming and playing on the trampoline.


Miranda showing us her beautiful smile.


Victoria and Kylie showing us their matching wet suits (the pool wasn't that cold)

Warren getting ready to bbq some chicken and fajita meat.

Matt and me visiting with my mom.

I asked for some exercise videos, ab workout and some money for some new clothes.

My friends and daughters singing to me. Sorry didn't get any other video of singing with family.

No comments: