Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Deb's Mom's B-Day/Cinco de Mayo Celebration

Today was my Mom's Birthday. It also happens to be Cinco de Mayo. We combined the two and had a celebration. We went to my Mom and Dad's house and had nachos with the fixings for dinner. We then went outside to hit around a pinata. We gave my Mom the first wack at it since it was her birthday. After the pinata, we went in for dessert. Which was angel food cake with whipped cream and strawberries. Yummy!! Here are some pics of the event.


My Mom and Dad with Jeff and Pam


Everybody laughing so hard watching the kids hit the pinata.


Jeff helping Miranda out of a tree she was stuck in.


My Mom eating her cake.


My Mom and Dad getting a big kick out of the pinata.


My Mom taking a wack at it.


Matt actually letting us take a pic of him!


Carlin


Miranda


Kylie

No comments: