Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hike to Feather Falls

We had family come into town, so we decided to go on an adventure. We went on a hike to Feather Falls. It was little more than I bargained for. We took some little ones with us and the hike was a little over 9 miles. We all got tired, but we made it. It was worth it though. The falls were beautiful.

The group before the hike.


Me stopping for a pose with my niece, Suzie and my nephew, Michael.


One of the little falls on our way to Feather Falls.



Carlin, Miranda and me almost to the top.


A couple of the views of the falls.



Family Picture with the falls in the background.



Two of my great-nephews (Connor and Haydn) that we took along with us.


Harrison family


Cobabe family


Warren hopping the creek on the way back.

No comments: