Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's Day was really nice this year. I woke up to breakfast made by Kylie and Miranda. They did a great job with the scrambled eggs, toast and chocolate milk! We then went to church and listened to some great talks on Mothers and in young women we had a great lesson on going to the temple. After church the men and youth served the women some yummy strawberry shortcake! We then came home, and Carlin made me lunch (all of her favorites made her way). She was so cute and excited about it. A couple of hours later, Warren's parents came over for dinner. Warren barbecued steak and tri-tip. Dinner was very good. I had a great day and want my family to know how much I love them. I love being a mom and could not imagine life without any of them. I am thankful for them and my wonderful husband who helped me bring the best kids ever into this world. I love you guys!!!


Me with all of my beautiful kids!!


The breakfast that Kylie and Miranda made me. I forgot to get a picture of my lunch made by Carlin.

No comments: