Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas came so fast this year!!! We had a great Christmas! We spent Chrismas Eve with Warren's parents. They came over to our house and we had fajitas for dinner and then played a game of Hearts. On Christmas Day, we opened presents, ate our traditional quiche for breakfast, and went to my sister's house. We had a big dinner and hung out. We also got to speak to my parents on Skype. They are in the Ukraine on a mission. We then had pie. It was a good time for all.

The outside of our house. I put all the lights up!


Our Christmas tree.



Warren's parents


Our traditional family pic


Some of the adults playing a lively game of Knurtz.


Kylie with a couple of her cousins


My niece and her hubby.


Carlin with her cousin


Miranda with cousins


Me with two of my sisters

No comments: