Sunday, January 3, 2010

Bowling and Jamba Juice with the Barnes Family

We went with our friends, the Barnes family, bowling and to Jamba Juice this past week. Warren and Matt didn't go with us. Warren was in Southern California helping his Dad move the rest of their belongings to their new house here in Orangevale. Matt was dirtbiking with his friend Matt B. Any way, we went to Mardi Gras Lanes and bowled a game. The kids did well. I can't say how I did. It has been years since I bowled and I am not very good. I had a lot of fun though. After we bowled, we went to Jamba Juice for a treat. We enjoyed hanging out with the Barnes! The next day we also met up with the Barnes and the Reades to go see The Chipmunks Movie: The Squeakquel. It was really cute! I went thinking it was going to be not very good, but I enjoyed it. Parts of it still have me laughing. Any way, here are the pics of our day out.



The girls all picking out their bowling balls.


Brook giving Kylie some pointers.


Doug helping Apryl


Doug helping Ally


Miranda getting ready to bowl


Alyssa and Carlin hanging on the rails while waiting their turn


Miranda, Brook and Kylie posing for the camera


Me, Brook and Kylie posing.


Group pic after finishing


Alyssa, Carlin and Miranda in front of Jamba Juice


Playing with balloons while waiting for the smoothies.

No comments: