Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Well, today was Turkey Day. We got together with Warren's side of the family this year. It was nice because I didn't have to do a lot of cooking this year. I only had to make the green bean caserole and the corn. Of course this means we don't get to enjoy the leftovers for days like we usually do. We went to Warren's sister Tammy's in-laws for dinner at 4:00. It was a yummy feast and we enjoyed the company. We all had stuffed bellies and enjoyed visiting and watching a movie while digesting all that food. I want to take this chance to tell my family and friends how thankful I am for them. I love you guys so much!!! I also want to thank my Father in Heaven for all the many blessings he has poured down on me. I have been truly blessed. Thank you all again for everything!! Here are some pics of our day.



Family pic on Thanksgiving Day


Another shot of the family


The kids table


Warren after the feast



Can you tell Shirley doesn't like getting her picture taken?



Brooke, Brady and Matt relaxing after the feast



Tammy, Kylie and Brooke playing a game



Josh and Dallin



Lori Stoeltzing



Matt making faces at me



Justice, Miranda and Carlin playing




The girls eating the much anticipated dessert!!




Carlin got dressed up in some old dance festival costumes and got the trumpet out and performed for us.

1 comment:

EY Thrift Store said...

I love that last picture!